How to setup, build, and run tests on OSX
1. Ensure you have the most recent version of OSX and Xcode (As of this writing, 10.9.2 and 5.0.2 respectively).
2. You will need to install the development files for Boost and OpenSSL. Our recommendation is using the Homebrew package manager:
3. If you are using the Homebrew package manager, install the required development tools:
brew install cmake git openssl boost libiconv
4. Clone the project using Git (it will be stored in the folder "casablanca"):
git clone https://git.codeplex.com/casablanca
Going forward, you will want to pull from the master
branch, which will always contain the last known release.
5. Build the SDK in Release mode
cmake ../Release -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release
make -j 4
You can build the Debug version by replacing every instance of Release with Debug in the previous directions.
6. After building you can run the tests by launching the