problems with opening cpprestsdk120.sln

Feb 16 at 1:11 PM
Hi, people. Sorry for probably stupid question, but don't you have problems with opening solution "cpprestsdk120.sln" with MS Visual Studio 2013? For me, MS Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate cannot open some of the packages and complains that they are not compatible. Than it tries to upgrade the project files, and also fails with the error:
"cpprestsdk-2.9.0\Release\src\build\other.vcxitems Line: 22 Column: 10 Error Message: The node is neither valid nor invalid because no DTD/Schema declaration was found. The file 'C:\devel\cpprestsdk-2.9.0\Release\src\build\other.vcxitems' has failed to load."

There is a note in the official docs about MS Visual Studio 2013 Express, saying:
"Note: Visual Studio 2013 Express will be unable to load the project files, because that particular SKU does not support Shared Items projects. You can either install Visual Studio 2015 Community and build the 2013 binaries through the 2015 IDE or use the command line instructions below."
But! I'm using Ultimate version and still cannot open some of the stuff. Don't you have an idea about what is wrong in my case?