Nov 22, 2014 at 12:48 AM
We just finished putting together the 2.3.0 version of the C++ Rest SDK. This release contains lots of improvements and bug fixes so take a look. Just a few of the new features added include:
- Visual Studio 2015 support.
- A NuGet package for Android to take advantage of Visual Studio's
Cross-Platform Mobile Development features.
- Server certificate verification on Android.
- Websockets out of the experimental namespace.
- Secure 'wss' websockets support on all platforms.
For the full release notes on all the changes please look
. Try it out and let us know about any feedback or issues.