C++ REST SDK 2.2.0
There are no downloads associated with this release.
- Added library support for oAuth 2.0 and 1.0 in an experimental namespace while we fine tune the API.
- Added support for the Android platform. Please note SSL certification validation for the http_client isn't implemented yet, so using https with the http_client will fail during handshake unless certification validation is disabled. Will be fixed in next release, bug 242. UPDATE: Please note this has been fixed in the development branch now.
Bug Fixes & Improvements
OS X, iOS
- Updated to requirements for Boost to version 1.54 and Ubuntu 14.04.
- Replace internally to use boost locks instead of from standard library due to bug.
- Improve timeouts to be reset and work properly when data is still being written.
- Added configuration option to buffer request body data on Windows Desktop. This can be helpful for situations where authentication challenges might occur.
- Improved performance of Windows Desktop client significantly when dealing with HTTP responses if setting the chunksize appropriately.
- Removed http_response::error_code() API. This was bad API that shouldn't have existed. Error codes are reported through http_exception with a std::error_code.
- Added option to extract_string and extract_json to force regardless of Content-Type header and treat as UTF-8.
- Added tcp socket connection pooling on our non-Windows http_client implementation.
- Implemented http_client cancellation on Linux/iOS/OS X.
- Implemented SSL server certificate checking for iOS/OS X.
- Fix a merge error that accidentally removed https support on Windows.
- Improve close semantics so you no longer have to make sure to respond to all requests and destroy all http_request/http_response instances, bug 205.
- Fix an issue where an error during processing could cause a hang on iOS/OS X/Linux.
- Adding support for Windows Phone 8.1.
- BREAKING API CHANGE - Removed the APIs for sending message fragments, we only support sending full messages.
- BREAKING API CHANGE - moved specifying the host URI from the constructor to the connect API.
- Added application/x-json to known MIME types. Bug 197.
- Changes to make work for FreeBSD 10+
- Added options to cmake for building samples, tests, separately
- Removed a bunch of unnecessary defines from the Linux/apple/windows compat header files.
para ver como esta
on Sep 2, 2014 at 3:53 AM
on Aug 29, 2014 at 8:30 AM
good very good
on Nov 19, 2014 at 6:54 PM
it is good
on Nov 7, 2014 at 8:11 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.