Do you like having to mess with setting up header file includes, library, and dll paths? Consider trying out using our Nuget package
instead of our MSI. Whether you target desktop, XP, Windows store, Windows Phone all you have to do is just reference the package and you are ready to go.
Please note XP and Windows Phone 8 development are only supported with Visual Studio 2012.
In addition to the regular bug fixing this release includes the following:
- Json performance improvements, 3x to 4x improvements for parsing, 2x to 3x for serialization. With more improvements coming in future releases.
- Added line/column information for Json parsing.
- Added timeout options to http_listener - only implemented on Windows so far.
- Added XP and Windows Phone 8 support to our Nuget package for VS 2012.
- Added a new http_listener sample CasaLens.
- Added project files for samples for VS 2013.