This release fixes multiples issues reported on this forum and adds the following improvements:
- Streaming of HTTP message bodies (there are some limitations on Windows 8 App Store apps)
- Improved asynchronous streams libraries, including interop with C++ iostreams.
- Support for Azure Table storage, with some restrictions.
- Complete support for the Azure blob and queue APIs.
- We cleaned up our use of strings as arguments to various APIs. There should be no more confusion between wstring and string.
- A couple of new samples, mostly focusing on Azure storage capabilities.
As always, send you feedback through this forum!
Thanks for your support,