C++ REST SDK is now on Github
Hello everyone! We have moved to GitHub (https://github.com/Microsoft/cpprestsdk
). We hope this will make interacting with C++ REST SDK much easier in the future!
Please open any new issues/discussions/pull requests on the GitHub page.
The C++ REST SDK is a Microsoft project for cloud-based client-server communication in native code using a modern asynchronous C++ API design. This project aims to help C++ developers connect to and interact with services.
Are you new to the C++ Rest SDK? To get going we recommend you start by taking a look at our
to use the http_client. It walks through how to setup a project to use the C++ Rest SDK and make a basic Http request. Other important information, like how to build the C++ Rest SDK from source, can be located on the
What's in the SDK:
- Features - HTTP client/server, JSON, URI, asynchronous streams, WebSockets client, oAuth
- PPL Tasks - A powerful model for composing asynchronous operations based on C++ 11 features
- Platforms - Windows desktop, Windows Store, Windows Phone, Ubuntu, OS X, iOS, and Android
- Support for Visual Studio 2012, 2013, and 2015 with debugger visualizers
- NuGet package with binaries for Windows and Android platforms
Is there a feature missing that you'd like to see, or found a bug that you have a fix for? Or do you have an idea or just interest in helping out in building the library? Let us know and we'd love to work with you. For a good starting point on where
we are headed and feature ideas, take a look at our
requested features and bugs
Big or small we'd like to take your
back to help improve the C++ Rest SDK for everyone. If interested contact us askcasablanca at Microsoft dot com.
We'd love to get your review score, whether good or bad, but even more than that, we want to fix your problem. If you submit your issue as a Review, we won't be able to respond to your problem and ask any follow-up questions that may be necessary. The
most efficient way to do that is to open a
or track it under