The C++ REST SDK (codename "Casablanca") is a Microsoft project for cloud-based client-server communication in native code using a modern asynchronous C++ API design. This project aims to help C++ developers connect to and interact with services.
Try our Nuget package
Do you like having to mess with setting up header file includes, library, and dll paths? Consider trying out using our Nuget package
instead of our MSI. Whether you target desktop, XP, Windows store, Windows Phone all you have to do is just reference the package and you are ready to go.
Please note XP and Windows Phone 8 development are only supported with Visual Studio 2012.
What's in the SDK:
- Features - HTTP client/server, JSON, URI, asynchronous streams, WebSockets client
- A consistent and powerful model for composing asynchronous operations based on C++ 11 features
- Platforms - Windows desktop, Windows store, Windows phone, Ubuntu, Mac OS, and iOS
- Support for Visual Studio 2012 and Visual Studio 2013 with debugger visualizers
- NuGet package with binaries for Windows platforms
We'd love to get your review score, whether good or bad, but even more than that, we want to fix your problem. If you submit your issue as a Review, we won't be able to respond to your problem and ask any follow-up questions that may be necessary. The most efficient way to do that is to open a discussion
or track it under issues